“Every day we are privileged at Aylesford to be working with beautiful English houses.
But this is not limited to selling and letting. Through Aylesford Project Management we offer owners a comprehensive property project management service, from inception through to completion.
At its simplest, a project may call for a straightforward upgrading or remodelling of a property.
Or, at its most complex, it may call for the wholesale stripping out and reinstatement of an entire residence; making fundamental structural alterations; styling and specifying every detail through to handles, knobs and fittings; and navigating some of the most stringent planning and conservation laws.
At Aylesford, we’re passionate about property, and thrive on working with our clients to deliver excellent work that is on-time, on spec and on budget.”
Our Project Management service
Aylesford’s Project Management division can offer you as little or as much assistance as you need to achieve your aims. Our services include:
- expert guidance to achieve planning and conservation consents (such as for listed buildings)
- recruiting and managing the optimum team, ranging from architects, structural engineers and quantity surveyors to M & E engineers, historians, archaeologists and landscape architects
- management of progress through architectural design stages, planning and the tender process
- establishing detailed budgets, negotiating with suppliers and managing cash flow
- regular and detailed management reports to the client and their advisers
- management of every step of the project, from inception to completion.
For brief profiles of some of our recent projects, please click here