A particularly bright laterally arranged three bedroom apartment on the fourth (top) floor across two elegant period buildings that make the centre-piece of this renowned private Estate.
- Off Street Parking for one car
- Direct Lift Access
- Double Reception Room
- 3,247 sq ft
- 24 Hour Security
- Share of Freehold
This grand building originally housed the Imperial Russian Embassy until 1927. The apartment is approached through a private courtyard into a stylish entrance with dedicated porterage and is well recognised for its high level of discrete service and 24 hour security.
The property benefits from direct lift access, generous scale and private off street parking.